Tuesday 13 September 2016

Day 21:


It's one task writing in my journal, as I'm still a pen and paper girl at heart, it's another thing transferring my journal thoughts to the 100 days site. I admit I cut a lot of the personal jibberish out. Yes, today I had a gorgeous 6km walk through the Botanical Gardens alone so I can up the pace to my natural level where the rhythm seems to be in tune with my thoughts. Runners must experience this, but I'm a walker. If there's any belief in Western  and Chinese astrology, I'm an Earth sign (Virgo), born in an Earth Year  and a Chinese Earth animal (Dog) born in a Chinese Earth Year. You can't get more grounded than that. Maybe that's why I've never been able to run. When I try to run it feels like some invisible stretchy glue isn't letting me part from my sacred earth connection.  Whatever, I'm just a very grounded person who loves to walk.

 the morning light is exquisite