Friday 9 September 2016

Day 17: Composure



I'm writing before I head out for my daily walk. I stayed up late last night sorting and filing photographs on the computer...an ongoing task which needs to be kept up to date, a lot like this 100 days project. If I'm not asleep  by 10pm my mind wakes up again and will stay alert until 1 or 2 am but I'm really screwed the next day as Bruce wakes at 5:30am. Though being awake in the wee hours I heard is a time you're closer to your dream state which in turn is excellent for creative thinking.

My walk is eagerly awaited as I know my thoughts will be on my medical test results which I received yesterday. There's a lot to take in and walking always puts things in perspective. Time to reflect and time to plan. A time to compose myself for my journey ahead.