Sunday 23 October 2016

Day 61:


Three is beauty in friendship and I was reminded of that last night. Now back to Walking. The experience of NOT walking for three weeks has taught me of my failings. The main one being my lack of structural discipline. I know what I desire and what would be good for me, that being a daily Taiji practice which is what I should be doing now while the body rebuilds, but so far nothing, zippo, zero. I also need to stop beating myself up about it. I'm now thinking if I write these thoughts (failings) down on paper it might help which it has as I will now schedule a morning and afternoon session for my practice to bring me back into a routine. This has always worked with swimming and walking practice so I'll now need to do this with Taiji. Living on the east coast of Singapore was easy, as all I needed to do was show up 4 times a week for a group practice in the park where I was told what to do and in what sequence. Here's that word again; Intention. I'll keep myself posted as I'm ready to start some step strolling tomorrow as well.