Sunday 16 October 2016

Day 54:


What happened to my morning. my day in fact as it's now bedtime and I realise that I haven't written in my journal today. My walk yesterday was an evening stroll in downtown Singapore around Marina Bay with the hope of catching a couple of few outdoor shows and dance dancing lessons with the da:ns festival. Our timing was perfect as we arrived just as the Sri Lankan contemporary dance group was emerging onto the stage with a full entourage of drummers. However I need to listen to my body as it beckons me to turn home for rest, so no late night (viewing of) street dancing for me. This is my current learning curve, to listen to my body when it speaks calmly and quietly to me, rather than wait until it screams at me blue murder which is often too late to simply go home and rest. Yes, it's a lifetime of lessons that I teach myself  through experience first hand.