Thursday 25 August 2016

Day 2: Intention


Walking Journal Day 2: As I fell asleep last night, the thought crossed my mind that I will be writing about walking for 100 days and I thought that's doable. My routine I can see is going to be writing first then out the door for a walk.

My walking behaviour has modified as I now think about what I'm thinking about as I walk. Can I add those thoughts to paper? Will I remember all that I think about? Should I be carrying pen and paper? Now, that is a stupid idea. The purpose of my walk is solely to walk. My route is planned the night before, along with the exercise clothes laid out. The walk has no add-ons, like errands, shopping or visits to friends, unless of course, they're walking with me. Companionship is always a pleasure.

In a rush this morning as we're heading to Universal Studios, here in Singapore. It will be our first visit since arriving the country over 5 years ago. Managed to only walk 4.5km, which is to the entry of the Botanical Gardens and back.